There is no doubt that Turkish citizenship is one of the most important nationalities in the world, as the Turkish government has provided a lot of facilities in this regard, but despite that, it may withdraw it from its holder sometimes under certain circumstances and in some cases.
Some information on the subject of Turkish citizenship that you can learn about in this article.
Turkish citizenship may be withdrawn if:
- A person has been sentenced to prison for a crime against the state or public order, even if the sentence has been postponed or suspended.
- A person has been sentenced to imprisonment for committing a crime against another person, if the penalty is more than three years.
- The person has been convicted of smuggling, drug trafficking, or any other crime related to moral corruption.
- If the person obtained Turkish citizenship by fraudulent means.
- If the person is convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude.
- If the person is found to be a member of an organization involved in terrorist activities.
- If the person is involved in activities harmful to the national security of Turkey.
- The Turkish government has very strict requirements for people who want to obtain Turkish citizenship. For example, you must have lived in Turkey for at least five years and you must be able to speak Turkish fluently.
- The process of applying for Turkish citizenship can be very complicated and time consuming.
- Even if you meet all the requirements for obtaining Turkish citizenship, there is no guarantee that your application will be approved.
- The applicant must be able to prove that he has no criminal record and is in good health and the applicant must also have enough money to support himself and his family.
Learn about ways to obtain Turkish citizenship. One of the most important advantages of this citizenship is that it can be applied for in more than one way, and therefore you can choose the method that suits you, and this is what we will talk about through the following paragraphs:
The Turkish government has announced a new program that grants citizenship to foreigners who invest at least $400,000 in real estate in the country.
The program aims to attract foreign investors and boost the country's economy, but keep in mind that you will not be able to sell the property until at least three years have passed.
Turkey offers citizenship by investment to foreign citizens who make a qualified financial investment in the country and the most common way to obtain Turkish citizenship through investment is to buy government bonds or shares in a Turkish company.
To be eligible for citizenship, investors must maintain their investment for at least three years.
The Turkish government has announced a new plan that allows foreigners to obtain Turkish citizenship in exchange for a deposit in a Turkish bank.
The minimum deposit required is $500,000, and the money must be kept in the account for at least three years.
Turkish citizenship can be obtained through marriage to a Turkish citizen, but there are some requirements that must be met.
The first is that the spouses must have been married for at least three years. Second, the foreign spouse must have lived in Turkey for at least two years and this marriage must be proven to be genuine.
- You can live, work and study in Turkey with a Turkish passport.
- You will have visa-free or upon arrival access to 113 countries.
- You will be able to apply for long-term residence permits in the European Union.
- Your children will be able to study in Turkish universities without taking a placement test.
- You will be able to buy real estate in Turkey without restrictions.
- You will be able to start a business in Turkey without restrictions.
Turkish citizenship requirements vary according to your country of origin and your current residence status.
In general, you will need to provide the following documents:
A copy of your passport.
A copy of your birth certificate.
A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable).
A copy of the divorce decision (if applicable).
Proof of residence in Turkey (such as a rental agreement or utility bill).
Proof of employment in Turkey (such as an employment contract or payment voucher).
In the context of talking about Turkish citizenship and ways to obtain it, it is necessary to point out a very important thing, which is that obtaining it through real estate investment is the most popular way, and the reason for this is that it takes less time, and on the other hand, you will not only have obtained citizenship, but you will also have started your real estate investment project It is possible with the future to achieve for yourself a large and important income.
The most encouraging reasons for obtaining Turkish citizenship are that the Turkish economy is one of the most revitalized and advanced economies in the world. Over the past years, it has achieved a lot of progress, and according to specialists, this will continue in the future, not to mention the political stability, infrastructure development and the prosperity of tourism seasons.
Turkish citizenship is a good way to help you build your investment project in Turkey, which in turn will lead you to a real profit, and it will facilitate the process in general.
Through our website, you can see the most important topics and aspects related to the real estate sector in Turkey, as we are constantly keen to monitor the most important of them in answer to your many questions and inquiries.
Our real estate consultant is fully prepared in order to provide you with all the important offers that suit the size of your aspirations and goals, just contact us and tell us what suits you.